|Rōmaji||Senpai wa Banī Gāru|
|Release Date||October 3, 2018|
|Opening Theme||Kimi no Sei|
|Ending Theme||Fukashigi no Karte|
My Senpai is a Bunny Girl (先輩はバニーガール, Senpai wa Banī Gāru) is the first episode of the Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai anime adaptation.
Puberty Syndrome – An abnormal experiences rumored on the internet to be caused by sensitivity and instability during adolescence. This year, Sakuta Azusagawa, a second-year student at Minegahara high school near Enoshima, meets several girls that are experiencing this “puberty syndrome.” For instance, he meets a wild bunny girl in the library. She turns out to be an actress on hiatus, Mai Sakurajima, who is also his senior at the school. For some reason, no one else can see this enchanting girl.
- Parts of the conversation between Rio and Sakuta were omitted:
- Rio's insecurity over her breasts and Yuuma having a girlfriend.
- The mentioning of the double-slit experiment.
- Mai: "Forget what you saw today. Also, don't have anything to do with me under any circumstances. If you understand, then say yes."
- Sakuta: "I feel having two friends is more than enough. I just have to be friends with them for the rest of my life."
- Sakuta: "A rumor is kind of like the atmosphere, isn't it? Since lately, the atmosphere is something you need to read. That "atmosphere" that labels you as a bad person if you can't read it. And the people creating that atmosphere don't have a sense of participation, so it's foolish to try to fight against the atmosphere."
- Mai: "Stop with that "Senpai" thing. I don't recall ever becoming your senpai."
- Mai: "Wh-Why are you stripping? You said you weren't going to do anything! Filthy! Perverted! Exhibitionist!"
- Kaede: "So sorry! If you we're going to call for a professional lady delivered to you, please say so in advance!"
- Rio: "Nothing less from you, Azusagawa. Such a rascal."
- Sakuta: "May 6th. I met a wild bunny girl. This was the beginning. This is how we met. There's no way I can forget. You must remember, even if you forget. Be sure to do a good job, future me."