|Rōmaji||Seishun Buta Yarō wa Puchidebiru Kōhai no Yume o Minai|
|Featured in Cover||Tomoe Koga|
|Release Date||April 10, 2014 (JP)August 18, 2020 (US) |
|Light Novel Volume 1||Light Novel Volume 3|
Rascal Does Not Dream of Petite Devil Kohai (青春ブタ野郎はプチデビル後輩の夢を見ない, Seishun Buta Yarō wa Puchidebiru Kōhai no Yume o Minai ) is the second volume of the Seishun Buta Yarou light novel series.
How far can a fake relationship go? Mai is no longer invisible--she's acting again, and she finally said yes when Sakuta asked her out for the millionth time. Life couldn't be better for Sakuta...until he wakes up and finds himself reliving the morning before she agreed to date him! Assuming this weird time slip to be another case of Adolescence Syndrome, Sakuta begins searching for clues and stumbles upon the first-year Tomoe. Though the last time they saw each other involved getting kicked in the butt, now she's desperately trying to avoid getting asked out by the boy her friend is crushing on so she won't be ostracized. One ruse leads to another, and soon news spreads that Sakuta is Tomoe's boyfriend. Now how is he going to explain this to Mai...?
- Chapter 1 — The Rascal Has No Tomorrow
- Chapter 2 — Do the Winds of Tomorrow Blow Tomorrow?
- Chapter 3 — The Start of a Relationship Lie
- Chapter 4 — All my Lies to You
- Chapter 5 — Laplace’s Mini-Demon
- Epilogue — The World You Chose
- Bonus — A Certain Scene of a Rascal and a Bunny Girl Senpai